Monday, March 26, 2012

Think Smart, Not Hard


 

As I read the article Thinking Folly by Eckhart Toli, I might be reviewing the article not by hundred per cent referring to the article. Because I think I would like to interpret the article based on my own side of view.  In the article basically tells about how hard ones think using our brain.

In my last post, I did encourage people to think, use their brain wisely and critically towards anything that’s in front of their eyes.  But here, it might have a bit contradiction yet, in a good way. What I think about the article is, as a human being that have a similar state of mentality, yes we do need to think our brain wisely and critically but not more than that.

What I mean by not more than that is, just imagine if we overthink on most of everything? It might ruins everything. And as a human being, it has become mostly like a norm where we’ve been controlled by our own little tiny brain. That shouldn’t be happening because we are the one who needs to take control of the brain instead.

 

As we can see smart people out there, because of they overly think on most of everything, we can see that they are suffering. Maybe not a visible one, but emotionally suffered. They are tired, tired of thinking. What has come to my concern is that, such situation could damage us. And what happen when everything’s damaged? I don’t want to know.

It would be such a waste. A waste of smart people. Because of the overly think, it seems like they are killing themselves without even noticing it. There are no problems with thinking critically, but yet please do avoid, thinking overly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment