Monday, March 26, 2012

After A While


 

Test Your Brain is such an interactive show discovers about critical thinking. Think outside of the box to be précised. This series puts your grey matter to the ultimate test. In Test Your Brain scientists and illusionists, such as magician David Copperfield, perform a series of experiments to discover how the way in which you perceive the world is often astonishingly far removed from reality!

Normally, we wouldn’t think something as critical as we should isn’t it? But once we think, and we found the solving on something, we would feel such a relief and to be honest, the feeling of proud in us could be seen. This show definitely gives us something we would never expect. It opens our eyes even wider on things that we least take notice of.

This show parts in three sections, which are Test Your Brain: Pay Attention, Test Your Brain: Perception, and Test Your Brain: Memory. And undeniably, all of three of them attract me a lot. Each section has their own way to attract out attention in using our brain solely. As I watch the show, I could feel deep down inside, I’m definitely lacking of concentration.  The show test our brain in a way of distracting out main attention and see do we really paying attention actually? And I could feel clearly that I haven’t used my brain solely before this.

Maybe for some people, to watch such show of documentary would be boring, but it depends on certain circumstances. Like for me, I found it totally interesting. Like I’ve said earlier, it opened my eyes a little bit more even on littlest things. It can be conclude that by using our brain like we should, could bring lots of benefits to our everyday life. So, do test your brain today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment